We need to do whatever it takes to help our clients meet their goals. Their goals are our goals.
Provide more value than we charge for.
Life is too short for navel gazing.
Every time you read the book, the Tortoise takes home the trophy.
Get moving on the small picture. Have patience in the big picture.
From the front line to the back of the house, everyone in the organization contributes to the top and bottom line.
Patrick Martinez has a zealous ambition to empower individuals and companies to “do what they do better.” His 25+ year career as an entrepreneur, CEO, and leading SME sales professional has been dedicated to inspiring others to realize their vision of success; creating processes to ensure that defined and measurable goals are achieved; and shepherding teams through those processes, providing the coaching, encouragement, and accountability necessary to foster positive and lasting change.
Patrick approaches Sales and Leadership Coaching from the perspective that his clients and their companies are capable and have value. He insightfully assesses existing strengths and determines how they can be capitalized to overcome obstacles and limitations. He is an intuitive team builder, understanding the limitless worth of effective individuals being allowed to contribute their best skills to best practices. This multifaceted technique has proven to quickly result in improved processes, sharpened skills and increased revenues.
He has built his expertise in technical operations and sales across a wide spectrum of industries, including product manufacturing, software, retail sales, custom installation, professional services, and product development.
• Topline revenue increased 50% year over year
• In 4 years company acquisition value increased 1200%
• 100% of key employees stayed on through the acquisition process
• 95% of key customers remained loyal through the acquisition process
• Increased closing ratio from 30% to 90%
• Increased contract size by 28%
• Increased profit margin by over 10%
• Doubled overall sales in a 7-month period without adding any additional staff
• Increased revenue from ~$60k per year to ~$400k per year
• Simultaneously captured previously “unbilled labor”
• Designed several complete private cinema rooms, ranging in budget from $50k to $1m, including equipment selection, speaker location, acoustics and overall room design
• Created and implemented hundreds of smart-home technology systems ranging from simple to elaborate – Budget ranges were $10k to $2m
• Home sizes ranged from 5,000 sq. feet to 50,000 sq. feet in premier locations across the globe
• All projects were collaborative – Working with the absolute best in the business in their specific field – Architecture, Construction, Interior Design, Exterior Design, Electrical Engineering & Project Management
With over 20 years of professional experience in various industries, Leslie Huber-Yedlin collaborates with executive clients for the strategic execution of their goals.
She brings a unique accumulation of Marketing, Operations, Project Management, and Sales experience to her current role as Director of Client Services for Fivestone Solutions. With outstanding communication and critical thinking, Leslie’s skillset is transferable to any business enterprise. She has served technology, mortgage, automotive, and beauty industries through market highs and lows with
the successful implementation of highly complex and customized programs complete with visual assets, business rule documentation, and analysis.
Whether it involves balancing competing (and concurrent) initiatives, crafting clear communications, or implementing new technology for efficiency, Leslie takes a leading role to plan, implement, and deliver client initiatives with excellence.
Graduated from UC Berkeley with a double major in English and Communications
Received the Outstanding Sales Performance Award at First Franklin Financial
Wrote the Volkswagen/Audi TRAC Aftersales Marketing Business Rules Document
Rebranded the American Academy of Micropigmentation and doubled membership in one year
Co-authored the children’s educational book “Colors for Kids”
Explored 13 countries and counting